Women’s leadership development – The Becoming Journey
The Becoming Journey turns women’s leadership development on its head. We make a profound difference to women, helping them stand firmer and taller in the face of these challenges. Women leave with a clear sense of their self-worth, their purpose and their potential impact on the world. This, in turn, enables them to empower, influence and lead in a way that facilitates change, inclusion and better outcomes for individuals, organisations and society.
Our focus is on enabling women to address the organisational and personal barriers that typically interrupt or stall their career success. We equip them to achieve their potential by giving them tools to take control and address these challenges.
The Becoming Journey is for women who are:
– Taking on significant management or leadership roles and want to effectively navigate the challenges faced by women at this level in the workplace.
– In the second half of their life and career
– Wanting to develop into and accept the leader and woman they are, not be criticised for who or what they are not.
– Stuck in their leadership journey and want someone alongside to help them unstick, so they can progress further as a leader.
– Moving to a new role or transitioning upwards and want to take control of their own career path.
The women who take the Becoming Journey will learn how to:
– Value themselves, not who they wish they were
– Get present, and drop the struggle with difficult emotions
– Find people to walk their journey with them
– Discover their voice to focus and communicate clearly
– Fight their demons and accept and embrace their shadows
– Uncover their purpose is and how to use it to harness their potential
– Have an impact on the world, one ripple at a time